At the Koeppel Center, your group will have a one-of-a-kind experience that combines both fun and fitness without having to worry about bad weather cancellations and parking issues in the city. Whether Boys and Girls Club, YMCA, an off-site corporate meeting, a school field trip, church outing, company party, holiday party or just a friendly get together, the Koeppel Center has something that will work for you and your group.
Group Outing Details
- Nothing compares to skating on the Koeppel Center's top quality ice and a Public Skating session is a great choice for a group outing. With a Public Skating Sessions nearly every single day, cost-effective prices and a hassle-free set-up, you'll love the GREAT GROUP SKATE! Rental skates and some helmets are available.
- Group outings should have a reservation placed AT LEAST 1 week in advance of the date requested; final number of skaters and final payment is due AT LEAST 2 days in advance. If you are inside of the 1 week window, please call us as soon as possible to see what might be available!
- Besides skating, your group can also take advantage of the other amenities at the Koeppel Center. The variety of rooms are perfect for meetings or get togethers, and the Koeppel Center's Concession Stand can serve you and your group lunch and/or dinner. Catering is also available through Chartwells services on a more expasive menu basis.
- Come watch college hockey! Home to both our Men's and Women's Division III Varsity Programs, the Koeppel Center can also assist your group with a night out at a game.
- The Koeppel Center also offers to help with fundraisers for local groups like Relay for Life. Get together with your school, club, troop, non-profit organization or special cause and take to the ice to raise funds for your group. Koeppel Center fundraisers are the perfect way to raise some cash and have some fun and excercise at the same time!
For more information, group pricing or to book your next group outing, please contact the Koeppel Center by phone at: (860) 297-4230.